Monday, February 3, 2014

Yummy Recipe and "Light" blogs

I am really trying to change my thinking with cooking and eating at home.  I LOVE to eat out.  Always have, always will.  I am trying to come up with new recipes that my family and I can enjoy at home.  I have no interest in cooking diet food, trust me!  I know for me, that wouldn't last and my family would stick up their noses at it!  I have come across a couple of blogs that have lighter recipes.  Normal food, that is the key for me!

Here are two websites that I have found:
skinnykitchen.com
skinnytaste.com


I made a chocolate bundt cake for the super bowl party we went to last night.  I loved it!  It is light, but not diet.  Here is a link to the recipe:

http://www.skinnykitchen.com/recipes/double-dark-chocolate-chip-bundt-cake-simple-and-delicious/

I will post any fun, yummy recipes that I find. 

No comments: