Saturday, January 25, 2014

This Week's Non-Scale Victories

I love to share non-scale victories.  These are things that are a change or improvement in my life that really don't have anything to do with the scale.  This week, I have two to share....


1.  Yesterday, we had a Dallas weather person (Colleen Coyle, Channel 8) visit our school.  I had my picture taken with her.  I realized afterwards that I did not cringe to have my picture taken.  I was even ok with posting it on Facebook.  :)   Six months ago, I HATED getting in front of a camera. 

 
 
 

2.  Last night, we ate at Lenny's (a sandwich shop).  I FIT in the booth!!  Six months ago, I had to try to push the seat back to fit because it was so tight.  I was so excited!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes the dreaded booth! We all know that a booth is much better than a table and that the glance at the booth when given the option of booth or table can be stressful. Hoping that the tables aren't attached to the floor so you can shove it towards the other person and the sinking feeling when it won't move and the squeeze gets tighter with every bite...which is better than the embarrassment of moving to a table. You're right...fitting in a booth without a doubt is a huge victory!! SZ