Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Weekly Weigh In and Miscellaneous

I realized that I never posted my weigh in from last Thursday.  I lost .6 making my total 65.6!  I feel GOOD!!!

This week is spring break for us.  This is a huge advantage of working for the school district.  We are not travelling this week.  We are getting lots of things done around the house.  We moved my daughter upstairs which has been a huge undertaking.  It has felt so good to go through things and donate/throw stuff away.  It has also been nice to get the added activity in each day!  :)

I started my C25K yesterday.  It went pretty well.  I was just happy to get through it.  I will do it 3 times per week.  Otherwise, I am doing my usual walking.  I have done some extra walking since I have the time to do it.  :)

Thank you for your continued reading and support of my blog!

1 comment:

A Very Renaissance Family said...

I'm going to be happily watching your progress! I have walked one 5k, and I too was the last one to finish, but at least I finished!