Friday, May 2, 2014

Weekly Weigh In

I weighed in last night.  I was up .2.  I did everything and tracked like I was supposed to this past week.  I know that it is just my body's fluctuation and it is perfectly normal.  On an average, I am still losing 1.83 pounds a week.  That is a wonderful average and I have to focus on that!  If I let myself get discouraged with the weeks I have gained, had "small" losses or stayed the same, I would have given up a long time ago.  I know how I feel.  I know that I have to pull my jeans up constantly because they want to fall off.  I know that I can walk and move around so much better.  I know that I am RUNNING!!  (I never thought I would be able to say that)!  This is a lifelong journey for me.  I am trying to enjoy each stage and size that I am at.  I look forward to achieving each goal that I have set for myself!

No comments: