Sunday, April 13, 2014

Weekly Weigh In

I did not weigh in this week.  We had kindergarten roundup Thursday night at school which I had to attend and so I decided to skip the week of Weight Watchers.  It was an interesting week for me.  I really had to evaluate the "number on the scale" syndrome.  I try so hard not to focus on that number.  This week, with knowing that I was not going to weigh in, I struggled with feelings like...

1.  I can eat whatever I want.  No one will know and I have a week to work it off.
2.  I can eat as much sodium as I want to.  I'm not weighing in so it really doesn't matter.

It was kind of a challenge for me.  I ended up doing just fine but really had to work through some of those feelings.  The sodium factor was kind of nice.  I had soup for lunch on Wednesday and didn't have to worry about it affecting my weight loss. 

It was an extremely busy/stressful week at work.  For this reason and the reason mentioned above, there were times I really wanted to binge eat.  But.... I DIDN'T!!  I am proud of myself for getting through it.  :)

No comments: