Sunday, April 20, 2014

Running

I had an amazing couple of days with my running.  On Friday, I was off for Good Friday.  I went to the bridge in the morning.  I did week 6, day 3 of my app.  It was walk 5 minutes and then run 22 minutes.  I ran the 22 minutes, felt good and decided to keep going.  I ended up doing 3.4 miles without stopping!  I could hardly believe it!  I have had a secret dream of running ever since I can remember.  I have never thought I could do it.  As I got older and put more weight on, this dream really became so distant for me.  Well, I'm doing it!!!  I'm so excited.  I absolutely love it!  On Saturday, I decided to do it again.  I ran 3.5 miles this time.  Yay me!  Today is Easter and I decided to take a break from any exercise.  Probably a smart decision!  :)

No comments: