Monday, June 23, 2014

My Half Size Me Interview

Today is a big day for me.  I was interviewed for the Half Size Me podcast.  Wow, me....on a podcast.  Never saw that one coming!  I haven't gotten the nerve to listen yet.  I will eventually.  :)  Here is the link:


http://www.halfsizeme.com/124/


If you are visiting my blog as a result of the interview, please know that I started this blog for me as a way to journal my weight loss.  There is nothing fancy about it, that's for sure.  I would like to add to it but can't seem to figure out how to do it.  Anyone want to help me??  Lol!

6 comments:

Karen said...

Great interview, Cherry!!! Good job. Keep up the great work. :) Karen P.

Unknown said...

Cherry's Mother and I listened to her interview today and were so proud of her. We have watched her weight loss closely, and have been amazed how committed she was to the program. And when she ran the 4K running race on Memorial Day, her text to me at the close of the race was typical based on her interview -- all she said was: "I did it!" We are proud of her! Mom & Dad

Fiberfandom said...

Really inspired by your interview! Thanks for sharing!

Angela

Kathryn said...

I really enjoyed hearing your interview. So happy for you that your hard work is paying off!

Elizabeth Corona said...

Hi Cherry! I truly enjoyed your interview. You are a real inspiration! Thanks for being you!

Kathryn said...

I'm missing your updates! :)